Thursday, November 8, 2007

Art Blog

Hello blogspot.com!

I'm a GAD (Game Art & Design) student at The Illinois Institute of Art-Schaumburg.

This is a little blog to post some information on some of my personal and class projects.


Flash:
We needed to piddle around with a platform game, here's mine: http://kinabaki.deviantart.com/art/Sweet-Dreams-v-1-69354628

I'm thinking of polishing it up for my final.

Here's a concept sketch:
http://kinabaki.deviantart.com/art/Anya-and-the-Bear-69353927
The story is about a teddy bear (Kanon) who tries to protect his human (Anya) from the horrible nightmares she's having. Why is the bear so massive if he's just a teddy bear? Well... same reason Hobbs always appeared as a real tiger to Calvin and a stuffed one to the rest of the world.

I don't have any more recent images of my "In the Alley" animation, I did crank out some more concepts and a more solid storyboard for it though. I also talked to Hyde and he liked the idea. He wants me to put more attention and TLC into the environment though, "Make it like Ratatouille!"

Oi.

No comments: